Thursday, March 11, 2010

Introduction

The Silent String Quartet is a reflection of my personal journey into the world of music. What kind of music? The most specific is the String Quartet genre in classical music. A little bit further would be the chamber music then a violin orientated piece like the concertos and finally the whole Classical Music genre. To concluded it, this little blog  will also has a review on the greater kingdom of music like metal music, jazz, new age, gospel, folk or whatever good sound human kind can come out to.

I am an avid listener of string quartet and already collected hundreds of movements. I hope I can spare a time to write down some buried gems like Spohr's Quartets, or Boccherini's because it is still hard to find such info on internet. Keep in mind I am not even a violinist and maybe light year away for being understand why such a note being played, but at least I hope I can provide you an opinion from un trained ear, about the music.

In the middle of the road I will put in a referral link (example Mozart CD) of my reflected music just in case I got a luck for being paid for... yes kind of greedy thinking isn't it? But this is the only way I can hope for being benefit by writing this so spare some thought if you like my reference by using my referral for your purchasing.

Finally, please moving on then..

No comments:

Post a Comment